The S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual Skin Xtralite offers the perfect blend of turning and touring for limitless backcountry adventures. The lighter Paulownia wood core improves efficiency for touring, while the deep sidecut and Nordic rockered tip make turning easier. Dual Skin compatibility now allows the Offtrack Crown pattern to be supplemented with either a mid-base Easy Skin 65, or full-length Super Skin. Designed to attach quickly, your steeper climbs can be tackled with ease.
- Weight Per Ski: 2.200g/179cm
- Base/Climbing Zone: Sintec / Offtrack Crown / Easy Skin / Super Skin
- Deep sidecut for turning
- Dual Skin compatible
- Light and extra wide steel edge ski
The S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual-Skin Xtralite uses the following technologies:
Air channels integrated into the fiberglass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
- The combination of Easy Skin and Super Skin: Depending on the terrain and snow conditions, you can easily switch between the two proven climbing skins.
Nordic Rocker Camber:
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
Offtrack Crown & Easy Skin:
- Exclusive climbing system combination for steel edge skis. If Offtrack Crown no longer grips steep terrain, it's time for Fischer Easy Skin. Like a switch-on all â€“wheel drive.
Rental Tail Protector:
- Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
|Burgundy / 159
|Burgundy / 169
|Burgundy / 179
|Burgundy / 189